Thursday, April 7, 2016

Differentiated Learning



Hi Readers! Welcome to my little space.
My name is Gina; I am a graduate student trying to pass all the requirements to obtain my Teaching Credential. I love to read, to spend time with my family and of course to Teach!

For my first post I would like to talk a little bit about differentiated learning. This is a very important and crucial part of developing a good learning environment because thanks to it, we accept individuality around the class as well as help everyone learn in their own way. I am not exactly teaching in my own right now, but I had some experiences and am always in a classroom. I know technology helps very much and with it we can activate more senses as we teach. I will try to incorporate in every activity a little for each learning style; this way everyone gets the chance to actually understand the lesson.

I know everyone learns in a different way, I for example am very Visual and somewhat Kinesthetic (although I also believe everyone has a little bit of every learning style) so I will probably tour my lessons towards activities that let students experience that, nevertheless I am aware of the different abilities so I will make sure they will obtain knowledge their own way. I have been experiencing it all my life along with my sisters, but with a little of patience and effort the inclusion will be what drives students to success. I been preparing to be a teacher most of my life, being the oldest daughter of my house left me with the sense of responsibility to protect, be patient, care and teach my siblings what good was supposed to be. This attitudes and abilities will be incorporated to the class I get to teach hopefully giving appropriate results.

No comments:

Post a Comment